We are Approved by Government of Karnataka & Recognized by Department of Collegiate Education
USEA is one of the best quality TOEFL iBT training institute in Bangalore with highly qualified trainers and great track records. We offer Affordable, Effective and Convenient TOEFL training (Test of English as a Foreign Language) with Quality Study Materials.
A good TOEFL score is mandatory to go to the US for higher education and immigration. TOEFL is a standardized test to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers wishing to enroll in English-speaking universities. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) test is accepted by many English-speaking academic and professional institutions (9000 universities, agencies and other institutions in over 130 countries). TOEFL iBT (TOEFL Internet-based Test) tests our Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing skills. TOEFL and IELTS are the two major English-language tests in the world. TOEFL tests are administered by Educational Testing Service (ETS).
The continuous evaluation during the training period will help the candidates to track their progress in the class. With the effective training using state of the art technologies makes them proficient in English. As we all know The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination is the world’s most widely-accepted English test for Higher Education language skills and international university admissions. US English Academy in Bangalore will help the students to prepare for the TOEFL exam by focusing on the key exam skills and TOEFL preparation strategies. This TOEFL Coaching or TOEFL Preparation course will help you to improve the academic English also. Our TOEFL training is designed by highly qualified trainers and teachers to develop your English Language skills. Our TOEFL coaching also comprises of regular tests to make you strong. Our TOEFL preparation course is available at our Bangalore campus with advanced learning materials and tools.
- Enhanced English Language Skills: improve overall English language proficiency in reading, listening, speaking, and writing
- Familiarity with TOEFL Format: familiarize with the exam format, structure, and timing of the exam
- Test-Taking Strategies: equip with effective test-taking strategies such as time management, note-taking techniques, and approaches to tackle different question types, etc
- Increased Confidence: practice tests, mock exams, and feedback from instructors help the students boost confidence
- Targeted Skill Development: identify individual strengths and weaknesses to provide focused instructions
- Academic and Career Opportunities: opens doors to international academic programs, scholarships, and career opportunities
- Exposure to Academic English: expose students to academic English, including vocabulary, language structures, and discourse patterns
- Feedback and Guidance: personalized feedback, guidance, and support to students, helping them identify areas for improvement
- Practice with Authentic Materials: incorporate authentic practice materials, including past exam questions and sample essays
- Networking Opportunities: get opportunities to interact with peers from diverse backgrounds, fostering cultural exchange, and teamwork
TOEFL ITP (Institutional Testing Program) tests are paper-based and use academic content to evaluate the English-language proficiency of non-native English speakers.
TOEFL Junior Test is a general assessment of middle school-level English-language proficiency offered by ETS.The tests are administered in TOEFL Junior Standard (on paper) and TOEFL Junior Comprehensive (via computer).
Internet-based test (iBT): 3 hours 10 minutes to 4 hours 20 minutes (excluding 10-minute break in-between).
Paper-based test (PBT): 2 hours 20 minutes to 2 hours 30 minutes.
Task: Reading - Description: 3–5 passages, each containing 12–14 questions - Approx. time: 60–80 minutes
Task: Listening - Description: 6–9 passages, each containing 5–6 questions - Approx. time: 60–90 minutes
Task: Speaking - Description: 6 tasks - Approx. time: 20 minutes
Task: Writing - Description: 2 tasks - Approx. time: 50 minutes
Call us now to know more about our TOEFL Coaching and Preparation Courses.
Rated 5/5 (Excellent) based on 63 reviews